Sunday 13 May 2012

Get to know you tag :)

Hello beauties...
I have not actually been tagged by any one but saw this on Vikkis blog to see her blog go here and thought id join in and tag some people off my blog so hope you enjoy and happy blogging....


Rules: 
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.



My 11 random facts about me! 

1 I am addicted to painting my nails and quite often change them every day 

2 I study Beauty therapy at college and have also done hairdressing & teaching assistant ( strange combo i no )

3  I am very loud and some people find me to much 

4 I am a very curvy girl and i am  happy with that 

5 I don't have a favorite singer i just have favorite songs

6 I sang a solo in Bangor cathedral when i was 12 

7 I am addicted to beauty you tubes videos

8 I am 23 in August

9 I have been in relationship for 2 years & 4 months not like i am  counting or anything 

10 I love a good old chick flick , there my fave films

11 I tell my self every night i will have a early night but never do 


1. Why did you start blogging?
I am addicted to beauty you tube videos and ALWAYS wanted to create a you tube channel but didn't really have the guts, when i started looking at peoples blog i was fascinated there where so many product reviews and being such a beauty fanatic and studying beauty therapy i thought i had some knowledge and time to offer the wonderful people of the blogging world, i started about a year ago but didn't really bother with it and recently come back and try and do about 4 posts a month 

2.What is your favorite beauty product? It has to be my Spiezia facial cleanser , it is the most essential beauty product a beauty geek should have click here to see my blog post on it 

3. What is the strangest food you have ever eaten? 
hmmmmm, i am  not really to sure i haven't really eaten anything strange i would say mussels are quite strange aren't they?

4. If you had one day to live and money isn't an issue, what would you do? 
i don't think i would do anything in particular if i only had 1 day to live money wouldn't matter i would just want to be around people i love.

5. What was the first job you ever held?
A Saturday girl in hairdressers when i was 13.

6. How many days can you go without make-up and shaving/tweezing? 
I could go for quite along time forever as long as i could have it when i went out , and i could go about 7 days without waxing or tweezing.

7. What was your favorite 90's/discontinued snack or drink? 
Well i would say Sunny D or Um bongo but neither of them are discontinued.

8. Where in the world would you most like to visit
America.

9. Could you share with me your favorite recipe? 
Defiantly Spanish chicken Click here for the recipe

10. Which TV character best represents you? 
I cant answer that I am one of a kind :D


11. What's one task that you hate doing?  
Cleaning

Who i have tagged


Zoe at Zoella
The LOVELY Elizabeth at Butterfly Boo
Lily at Lily Lipstick






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me. I am the same way started blogging because too shy to do YouTube videos but I've started to venture out. If u get bold enough let me know and I will subscribe to ur channel. Check back to my blog later this week for my responses. Thanks again! Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh WOW do you have a channel ? let me no if you do :) and your welcome ill look forward to hearing your responses xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...