Monday 4 February 2013

Instagram #3

Playing with my new phone editing app

Some treats i got of the best friend visit her blog here

Are all mums bad influences?



Caviar manicure ... do you want a review 

What my name apparently means 







Finally i would like to introduce you to the newest member of the Falling Lashes household , this is Trixie a 8 week old pom-a-poo ( half Pomeranian & half toy poodle) that i collected on Wednesday , to be honest i didn't  thing it would be that hard work .. but its honestly like having a new born baby i have spent the whole weekend being up no later than 7am , she went for a nap so i managed to get on with some college work and as we speak shes chewing my laptop wire and pouncing on my hand so Iam sure you can see why i have been a little  slow with the blogging to kick off Febuary,
I haven't done much instagraming this week because of being so busy .
Hope you are all well 



1 comment:

  1. You officially have the cutest dog ever. How gorgeous is she! And so fluffy, like my ideal dog!

    My mumma is a veyr bad influence haha, she has more cocktails than I do!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...